If you earned under a certain amount in the tax year and meet some other criteria, you can book into a session.
To find out if you are eligible please visit the ATO Tax help page:
Sessions are held from late July – October each year.
Session times for the current tax period will be added below in July each year:
- There are currently no sessions. Please check back in July.
Things to bring with you when you come to your Tax Help appointment:
- Your MyGov account user ID and password.
- Your bank account details (BSB and account number).
- Your tax file number.
- An original or amended notice of assessment from any one of the last five years (the assessment needs to have been issued before 31 May this year).
- Income statements from all sources.
- All your receipts for gifts, donations and work-related expenses.
- Details of any child support payments made.
- Details of any losses on investments in shares and rental properties (net investment losses).
- If you had a spouse (married or de-facto) at any time during the financial year, you also need to bring details of their taxable income or a reasonable estimate.
If you need assistance creating a MyGov account, book in to one of our Tech Help sessions: