Imagine, invent & innovate with fun and challenging hands-on activities.
Explore the world of science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics at our weekly STEAM clubs. STEAM Club gives kids the chance to get creative and test out their inventiveness while engaging with other children in the community.
STEAM encompasses science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics and our sessions will cover each of these areas throughout the year with opportunities to cook, create, invent and compete.
Each of our branches offer a range of different activities to engage and fascinate young inquiring minds, which include:
- Hands-on demonstrations and experiments
- Learn basic Scratch coding skills with fun projects
- Test your skills with puzzles and games
- Learn about gravity, motion, and kinetic energy using Gravitrax and Action/Reaction sets
- Try out our 3d Pen
- Build and code using Lego Mindstorms to create your own robot
- Enter the virtual world with our VR Headset
- Assemble easy to build electronics that snap together to create different circuits
- Use Geomag Mechanics to discover the forces of gravity and motion
Ages: 8+ years old
Bookings required: Yes
Locations, days & times:
- Coolbellup Library – Tuesdays – 3.30-4.30pm (Except school holidays)
- Spearwood Library – Saturdays – 2.30-3.30pm (Except school holidays)
- Success Library – monthly on Thursdays – 4-5pm