Scratch Coding (for beginners)
Do you want to learn to code your own games?
Over terms 3 and 4, learn to code using Scratch at Cockburn Libraries. Children will learn the basics with projects before letting their creative sides shine by creating a game of them own.
Coders who complete the program will earn a gift to help them keep developing their coding skills at home.
To complete the program coders need to:
- Attend at least fifteen sessions
- Complete all of the scratch projects
- Code a game of their own design
- Children will need to bring a laptop.
- Parents are strongly encouraged to stay and help their children.
- 8-12 years.
- Bookings are essential and cover both terms.
Bookings close 13 August 2019
SESSIONS ARE FULL
Coders who complete the program will receive an awesome coding prize!
Please do not take photographs of other families or children without their permission.
Latest Events for Kids
Keep up to date with the latest Events. Be notified first so you don't miss out on a spot!