One-on-one Medicare App Vaccination Proof assistance – all libraries.
Book in for an individual 30 minute Medicare App Vaccination Proof assistance session.
Due to demand and time constraints, no assistance to set up the MyGovID or ServiceWA app is currently available.
These sessions will only deal with:
- Linking MyGov to Medicare
- Installing the Medicare app to display your digital vaccination certificate
You will need to have:
- A MyGov account and your working MyGov login details
- A mobile device (NOTE: If your device software is not up to date, your session may need to be used to update your device and you will need to book in to a later session for Medicare assistance.)
You will need to know:
- Your MyGov login details
- The address that is linked to your Medicare account
- The bank details (BSB and Account number) that is linked to your Medicare account
- If on an Android device: access to Google Play Store
- If on an Apple device: access to App Store
- Spearwood Library – Monday AND Wednesday at 10.30am or 11am.
Register for a session at Spearwood Library
- Success Library – Tuesdays AND Thursdays at 10.30am or 11am.
Register for a session at Success Library
- Coolbellup Library – Wednesdays at 1pm or 1.30pm.
Register for a session at Coolbellup Library
Sessions start on time and can not be extended.
Session limits are 1 per week & 10 per year across the library service.
Latest News for Adults
Keep up to date with the latest Reviews, Local History Info, Event Videos & Podcasts and more!