One-on-One Tech Help sessions – Ongoing at all Cockburn Libraries
Book in for an individual 30 minute Tech Help session for basic technology help. These are informal, introcutory sessions aimed at increasing confidence in the use of computers and mobile technology.
Examples of some of the things we can help you with include
- Getting started with ebooks & eAudiobooks
- Basic word processing
- Setting up an email account
- Basic Facebook
- Basic help with installing apps to your phone or tablet
- Spearwood Library – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 10am and 10.30am
- Success Library – Tuesday and Thursday: 10.30am and 11am
- Coolbellup Library – Friday: 3pm and 3.30pm
Register via the library event calendar – Please state what you require assistance with at the time of registering. Sessions start on time and can not be extended.
Session limits are 1 per week & 10 per year across the library service.
Updated: 27 June 2017
Latest Events for Adults
Keep up to date with the latest Events. Be notified first so you don't miss out on a spot!