There are thousands and thousands of popular titles for adults and kids including audiobooks, comics and picture books.
Download the Libby app from your app store of choice and have access to free eBooks, eAudiobooks & eMagazines 24/7.
- Borrow up to 10 eBooks & eAudiobooks at one time for 2-week loan.
- Place up to 5 holds.
- Unlimited renewals (as long as there are no holds).
- No overdue fees – items return themselves!
- Not ready for an available reservation? Suspend it for a period of your choice.
- Compatible with all modern smartphones and a huge range of eReaders.
- Sync your free OverDrive account across multiple devices to keep your page.
Check out Libby by Overdrive now
How to set up Libby by Overdrive
The instructions below are for setting up the Libby app on your device. If you would like to access Overdrive another way and require help, please visit the Overdrive help page.
Watch the video or follow the instructions below.
Click on images to enlarge them.
2. Click on I’ll search for a library.
3. Type Cockburn Libraries into the search box and then select Western Australian Public Libraries.
4. Select Choose a Location.
6. Enter your library card number and tap Next.
7. Enter your PIN and tap Sign in.
8. Tap Next.