As a precautionary measure, this program has been suspended until further notice.
One-on-One Tech Help sessions – Ongoing at all libraries.
Book in for an individual 30 minute Tech Help session for basic technology help. These are informal, introductory sessions aimed at increasing confidence in the use of computers and mobile technology.
- Spearwood Library – Monday to Thursday: 10am and 10.30am.
Register for a session at Spearwood Library
- Success Library – Tuesdays 10.30am and 11am; Thursdays: 10.30am and 11:15am.
Register for a session at Success Library
- Coolbellup Library – Fridays: 3pm and 3.30pm.
Register for a session at Coolbellup Library
Sessions start on time and can not be extended.
Examples of some of the things we can help you with include
- Getting started with ebooks & eAudiobooks
- Basic word processing
- Setting up an email account
- Basic Facebook
- Basic help with installing apps to your phone or tablet
Session limits are 1 per week & 10 per year across the library service.
Updated: 27 January 2020
Latest News for Adults
Keep up to date with the latest Reviews, Local History Info, Event Videos & Podcasts and more!