Guess the slices of the photo for a chance to win a $300 gift voucher.
This competition highlights the many attractions and natural beauties that the City of Cockburn has to offer. To enter the draw for a $300 gift voucher to JB HIFI, identify where each slice of photo has been taken from (not the subject of the photo). For example if you identify a photo of the power station from the beach, you would write: Photo 1 taken from the beach in front of the power station, facing East.
Some of the photos show well known landmarks, others are more hidden, others may have only been seen online, but will open in 2017.
Please send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org – include your name and contact number.
Please see below for Terms and Conditions.
To enter the City of Cockburn Library’s ‘A slice of Cockburn’ competition email email@example.com with your answers before midnight 1 December 2016 and you will automatically go into the draw to win a $300 gift voucher to JB HIFI. To understand how the competition works, please read the Competition’s Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) for entering below.
Conditions of Entry
- Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for the Competition form part of the Terms and Conditions.
- By entering the Competition, entrants agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Competition are governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia.
- The competition is being run by the City of Cockburn, 9 Coleville Crescent, Spearwood in the State of Western Australia, 6164 (“Cockburn”).
- To enter the competition, the entrant must follow items listed below:
- The Competition commences from 9 November 2016
- The Competition closes at midnight on 1 December 2016 and will be drawn on the 2 December 2016
- Entry to the competition is free.
- Staff employed by The City of Cockburn and their immediate family members are ineligible to enter the competition.
- There is one gift voucher only to give away. The total prize pool is valued at approximately $300 at the time of publication.
- Details of the prizes will be published along with these Terms and Conditions on the Library’s internet page www.cockburnlibraries.com.au. The City reserves the right to substitute an equivalent prize of equal or greater value for any prize. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Cockburn is neither responsible nor liable for any changes in the value of a prize occurring between the date of printing and the date the prize is claimed.
- Winners will be chosen by the Digital Service’s Librarian at Success Library. The winner will have answered the most correct number of answers. If there is more than entrant with the most amount of correct answers, then a winner will be drawn at random at Success Public Library on the date according to clause 7 . All entrants must be eligible as in clause 5 of the Terms and Conditions.
- City of Cockburn reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers or otherwise interferes with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- Entries will only be validated once they have been received by The City of Cockburn. Cockburn accepts no responsibility whatsoever for late, lost or misdirected entries, whatever the cause.
- The date of the draw is 2 December. The winner will be notified on this date. If the City is unable to contact the winner or the winner has been notified but has not made contact with the City by 4pm on 9 December 2016, the City of Cockburn will draw a replacement winner using the process specified in clause 13 of these Terms and Conditions.Conditions of Accepting a Prize
- The Winner will be notified by either email or phone call. The winner will have 5 working days to accept/respond to the City of Cockburn.
- If the Winner does not contact the City of Cockburn within the specified time as per clause 1, another winner will be randomly drawn.
- City of Cockburn accepts no responsibility and shall not be legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property, whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the Competition of the prize, either during or after the competition.
- City of Cockburn accepts no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with, or utilised in this Competition or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of the competition.
- City of Cockburn assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- As a condition of accepting any prize, the winner must agree to be photographed, interviewed and/or filmed for use in any promotional, marketing or other creative initiative arranged by City of Cockburn or its agents. City of Cockburn shall be solely responsible for all marketing and editorial control.
- The City of Cockburn reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition if, for any reason beyond the City’s control, the integrity of the competition or its fairness or security is compromised.
- Entry into the competition signifies acceptance of all conditions of entry. Acceptance of a prize signifies acceptance of the conditions of accepting a prize. Entrants are required to abide by the terms and conditions as presented.
Latest News for Adults
Keep up to date with the latest Reviews, Local History Info, Event Videos & Podcasts and more!