Win great prizes by guessing the number of medals won at the Tokyo Paralympics, which are being held from Tuesday 24 August until Sunday 5 September.
Guess correctly for a chance to win a Japanese meal at Kawa Japanese Sushi Train, a $100 voucher for Jim Kidd Sports, or a fun afternoon experience at Glowing Rooms in Hamilton Hill!
There are three categories for the competition to ensure that everybody has an even chance to win over the course of the Paralympics.
How do I enter?
Fill in an entry form with your guess at Cockburn Libraries and place it in our competition box! One physical entry per person, per day.
Entries can be made on our Cockburn Libraries Facebook page by commenting on your guess on our entry posts. You can enter once on each voting category.
Category 1: Jim Kidd Voucher
Entries submitted from Tuesday 24 August until Friday 27 August are eligible for this category.
The winner receives a $100 Jim Kidd voucher.
Category 2: Kawa Japanese Sushi Train Voucher
Entries submitted from Saturday 28 August to Tuesday 1 September are eligible for this category.
The winner receives a $100 voucher for Kawa Japanese Sushi Train.
Category 3: Glowing Rooms Voucher
Entries submitted from Wednesday 2 September to Friday 4 September are eligible for this category.
The winner receives a $100 Glowing Rooms voucher.
The entry that is the same as (or closest to) the final medal tally will win the prize for each category. If there is more than one correct guess, a winner will be chosen at random from the correct guesses.
Terms and Conditions
Entries open Tuesday 24 August 2021 as a physical entry at one of three Cockburn Libraries – Coolbellup Library, Success Library and Spearwood Library OR as a digital entry through our Cockburn Libraries Facebook page. Entries will close at close of business on Friday 4 September 2021.
Entries will be drawn on the 27 August, 1 September and 4 September 2021. Winners will be announced on Thursday 9 September.
- The competition is open to anyone who votes in one of our libraries or on our Facebook page.
- Winners under 16 years of age must have the permission of/be accompanied by their parent/carer/guardian.
- Physical entries are limited to one person per day. Physical entrants may vote every day.
- Facebook entries are limited to one entry per person, per category.
- If there is more than one entry with a correct answer, the winner will be drawn at random.
- Judges decision is final and no negotiation will be entered into at any time throughout this competition.
- Any questions regarding this competition can be made by contacting the Special Projects Librarian on 9411 3840.
- The winners will be notified by phone. It is the winner’s responsibility to collect their prize.
- Should the winner not be able to be contacted after one week from the draw, a new winner will be selected and no negotiation will be entered into at any time.
- Cockburn Libraries reserves the right to defer, cancel, or disqualify any entrant, winner, or attendee of the competition as it sees fit and without reason or notice.
- The winner must be willing to have their photo taken and published in any City of Cockburn publication and/or social media or associated website.
- The prizes must be taken as supplied and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prizes shall be the sole responsibility of the prize winner(s).
- Employees of the City of Cockburn and immediate families are ineligible to enter.
Latest News for Adults
Keep up to date with the latest Reviews, Local History Info, Event Videos & Podcasts and more!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Latest News for Kids
Keep up to date with the latest School Holiday Info, Storytime & Pram Jams News, Reviews and more!