The Olympic Games are being held in Tokyo this year from Friday 23 July until Sunday 8 August 2021!
We are holding a competition at all three of our libraries to celebrate!
Guess the total number of Gold Medals that Australia will win at the end of the Olympics and you could win one of three great prizes!
There are three categories for the competition to ensure that everybody has an even chance to win over the course of the Olympics. Each category has a different prize.
How do I enter?
Fill in an entry form with your guess at Coolbellup Library, Spearwood Library, or Success Library and put it in our competition box!
Please note that entries can only be made in person at our libraries. One entry can be made per person, per day.
Entries submitted from Thursday 22 July to Monday 26 July are eligible for this category.
The winner will recieve a $100 Jim Kidd voucher.
Entries submitted from Tuesday 27 July to Saturday 31 July are eligible for this category.
The winner will recieve a $100 voucher for Kawa Japanese Sushi Train.
Entries submitted from Monday 2 August to Wednesday 4 August are eligible for this category.
The winner will recieve a $100 Glowing Rooms voucher.
The entry that is the same as (or closest to) the final Gold Medal tally will win the prize for each category. If there is more than one correct guess, a winner will be chosen at random from the correct guesses.
Terms and Conditions
Entries open Thursday 22 July 2021 as a physical entry at one of three Cockburn Libraries – Coolbellup Library, Success Library and Spearwood Library. Entries will be placed in the physical entry box. Entries will close at close of business on Wednesday 4 August 2021.
Entries will be drawn on the 26 July, 31 July and 4 August 2021. Winners will be announced on Tuesday 10 August.
- The competition is open to anyone who votes in one of our libraries.
- No online entries will be counted.
- Winners under 16 years of age must have the permission of/be accompanied by their parent/carer/guardian.
- Entries are limited to one person per day. Entrants may vote every day.
- If there is more than one entry with a correct answer, the winner will be drawn at random.
- Judges decision is final and no negotiation will be entered into at any time throughout this competition.
- Any questions regarding this competition can be made by contacting the Special Projects Librarian on 9411 3840.
- The winners will be notified by phone. It is the winner’s responsibility to collect their prize.
- Should the winner not be able to be contacted after one week from the draw, a new winner will be selected and no negotiation will be entered into at any time.
- Cockburn Libraries reserves the right to defer, cancel, or disqualify any entrant, winner, or attendee of the competition as it sees fit and without reason or notice.
- The winner must be willing to have their photo taken and published in any City of Cockburn publication and/or social media or associated website.
- The prizes must be taken as supplied and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prizes shall be the sole responsibility of the prize winner(s).
- Employees of the City of Cockburn and immediate families are ineligible to enter.
Latest News for Adults
Keep up to date with the latest Reviews, Local History Info, Event Videos & Podcasts and more!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Latest News for Kids
Keep up to date with the latest School Holiday Info, Storytime & Pram Jams News, Reviews and more!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Latest News for Young Adults
Keep up to date with the latest School Holiday Info, Reviews and more!