NAIDOC Week, a celebration of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.
To celebrate this important week the good people from My Book Corner have put together a great list of books from creative Indigenous authors and illustrators. Click on the titles to reserve the books at your local City of Cockburn Library.
Books for Older Children 12+ (and adults)
- Maybe Tomorrow / Boori Monty Pryor & Meme McDonald
- Grace Beside Me / Sue McPherson
- Am I Black Enough For You? / Anita Heiss
Chapter Books for 7-11 year olds
Picture Books for Older Children
- Our World: Bardi Jaawi: Life at Ardiyooloon / One Arm Point Community School
- Maralinga: the Anangu Story
- Shake A Leg / Boori Monty Pryor & Jan Ormerod
Picture Books for 4-6 year olds
- You and Me: Our Place / Leonie Norrington
- The Mark of the Wagarl / Lorna Little
- Loongie The Greedy Crocodile / Lucy and Kiefer Dann
- Look See, Look At Me! / Leonie Norrington
Latest News for Adults
Keep up to date with the latest Reviews, Local History Info, Event Videos & Podcasts and more!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Latest News for Kids
Keep up to date with the latest School Holiday Info, Storytime & Pram Jams News, Reviews and more!