Happy Minds and Helping Hands workshop
This workshop will help you to:
- Raise awareness to help prevent self-harm and suicide in your community.
- Build your confidence to support your friends and family.
- Learn about the risk factors and signs to look for, prevention strategies and where to find help.
- Make healthy choices, improve your wellbeing and reduce the risks.
- Get help establishing support groups to enhance mental health and resilience in your community.
When: 12 October at 12.30pm
Where: Success Library in the Community Room upstairs, 11 Wentworth Parade, Success
This mental health workshop is presented by the Multicultural Services Centre and is designed to support people from culturally diverse communities.
Latest News for Adults
Keep up to date with the latest Reviews, Local History Info, Event Videos & Podcasts and more!