The Grandcarers Support Scheme is an annual payment to grandcarers who have the full-time care of their grandchild / grandchildren.
To be eligible for Grandcarers Support you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Providing full-time care for grandchildren under 16 years.
- Minimum of four months care in the past year.
- Not receiving financial support from the Department for Child Protection and Family Support.
- Willing to sign a Statutory Declaration confirming that the information provided is true and correct.
How much is the payment:
- Eligible grandcarers will receive $400 for the first grandchild and $250 for each additional grandchild under 16 years.
To apply for the Grandcarers Support Scheme contact Wanslea on:
- Telephone: 1800 794 909
- Online: www.wanslea.asn.au/gss to complete the application form.
Latest News for Adults
Keep up to date with the latest Reviews, Local History Info, Event Videos & Podcasts and more!