Civics and Citizenship- Postponed until Sat 12 June
Free workshop and morning tea
A sense of belonging is vital for people’s mental and social well being. Above all, it creates a more confident and engaged community. Auspire aims to promote belonging and inclusion for all Australians.
This interactive workshop will help you understand the meaning and importance of active citizenship and our values as a nation. Topics covered include:
- The Australian Constitution
- How the Australian parliamentary system works.
- Australia’s levels of Government
- How to vote
- The benefits of community participation.
- Information about various programs that recognise positive community contribution
This workshop may be beneficial to those who are wanting to attain Australian Citizenship.
Participants receive a Certificate of Participation and are invited to share in morning tea after the session.
When: Saturday 12 June 10am-12 noon
Where: Success Library, 11 Wentworth Parade, Success
Free but please register
Latest News for Adults
Keep up to date with the latest Reviews, Local History Info, Event Videos & Podcasts and more!