Become a ‘Mumpreneur’
Are you a Mum and want to start your own business? Already have your own business but want to get tips to become more successful? This free webinar is designed for you.
Due to the overwhelming success and great feedback from the first session, and for those of you who missed it, Cockburn Libraries is offering a second complimentary session.
Alison Bannister, an award winning WA ‘Mumpreneur,’ presents her webinar that will:
- Provide lots of tips and tricks to save time, energy and money
- Give an overview of what you’ll need to succeed with regards to business development skills
- Information about where to find free help, resources and guidance in the early stages
- Digital marketing ideas to help promote your business
- Realistic guidance on the purpose of goal setting and how to reach them
- Motivational ideas to help create action plans and tips to stay productive and focused
When: Thursday 10 December at 10am
Online event, booking is required to receive the Zoom link.
See below for some suggested books in our collection on this topic.
Latest News for Adults
Keep up to date with the latest Reviews, Local History Info, Event Videos & Podcasts and more!