One-on-One Tech Help sessions – Ongoing at all Cockburn Libraries
Book in for an individual 30 minute Tech Help session. A library staff member will be able to give you a basic introduction to one of the following:
- OverDrive – ebooks & eAudiobooks
- BorrowBox – ebooks & eAudiobooks
- Basic Word Processing
- Basic Email
- Basic Facebook
- Basic Smartphone help
- Basic iPad / Tablet help
- Spearwood Library – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 10am and 10.30am
- Success Library – Tuesday and Thursday: 10.30am and 11am
- Coolbellup Library – Friday: 3pm and 3.30pm
Register via the library event calendar – You will need to select which topic you require assistance with at the time of registering. Sessions start on time and can not be extended.
Session limits are 1 per week & 10 per year across the library service.
Updated: 5 May 2017