Events: March – June 2015. Various locations. See listings below.
The City of Cockburn is proud to present its Sustainable Living series for 2015. These events are jam-packed full of fun ideas and new skills for sustainable living. Come along and be inspired! We also invite you to take advantage of our grant and subsidy programs to help enhance our natural areas and implement your sustainability projects in Cockburn. If you have any feedback on this program or ideas for future events Environment Services would love to hear from you.
- Habitat for Homes: Kanyana Wildlife Visit – Sat 21 March – REGISTER ONLINE
- Create a Kitchen Garden – Sat 28 March – REGISTER ONLINE
- Make your own: Coconut Yoghurt, Organic Peanut Butter and Jam – Sat 11 April – REGISTER ONLINE
- Get Wild About Wetlands School Holidays – for more information, contact Environment Services
- Grown your own: Superfoods – Mini Workshop Sat 2 May – REGISTER ONLINE
- Native Plant Subsidy Scheme 4 – 30 May – for more information, contact Environment Services or download NPSS voucher (pdf)
- RRRC Tour – Tue 19 May – for more information, contact Environment Services or see program (pdf)
- Speed Date a Sustainability Expert – Wed 27 May – Register via the Alternative Technology Association website
- Plastic: 50 bits I can live without and 5 bits I can’t – Sat 20 June – REGISTER ONLINE
- Make your own: Haloumi and Feta Cheese – Sat 27 June – REGISTER ONLINE
- Community Planting Days, June – July – for more information, contact Environment Services or see program (pdf)
Coordinated by the City’s Environment Services with support from the Library Service