Thursday 10 November 2016, 9.30am to 12.30pm. Spearwood Library
Presented by the Australian Tax Office
Are you thinking of starting a business or new to business?
Register now for this free seminar run by ATO staff. Come along and learn about:
- business structures – which is best for you
- registering your business
- record keeping – understanding how to keep track of your business
- reporting online to save time
- business life cycles – why they’re important
- help and more information – where to go when you need it
- networking with other new business owners in your area
We will show you how to use our online tools and resources to make things easier.
(registration is via the ATO)
Tax Essentials for Small Business
Thursday 10 November 2016
9.30am to 12.30pm