Thanks you to everyone who participated in the A Slice of Cockburn Competition
Congratulations to Anna and family, a regular at our Success Branch, who has won herself a $300 JB HIFI gift voucher.
The competition was to identify where each slice of the photo below was taken from.
- CIHF facing North from the Cockburn ARC Gym
- Youth Centre from directly above – see drone video, Cockburn Libraries Youtube
- Wally Hagan Basketball Stadium and Dixon Reserve facing North
- ARC 50m indoor pool from the Gym.
- Success Public Library from Wentworth Parade facing East
- Omeo shipwreck from Coogee Beach facing West
- Carnaby’s Cockatoo mural next to Visko Park facing North
- Bus Interchange at Cockburn Central looking over the freeway and the hills facing East.
- Bibra Lake Bird Lookout taken from the new children’s playground facing East
- Port Coogee Bridge taken from children’s beach facing South West
- Cattle gates, CY ‘Connor beach facing West
- Cockburn Central (The Siding) taken from the containers, Facing South