Thursday 24 November 2016, 9.30am to 12.30pm. Spearwood Library
Presented by the Australian Tax Office
Are you new to business or thinking of starting a business?
It’s important to get your record keeping right.
Come along to a presentation by Australian Tax Office staff where you will learn about:
- keeping good records
- record keeping tips and traps
- how money flows through a business
- work through case studies and examples
- completing records, statements and other forms
- stocktakes and associated records
(registration is via the ATO)
Record Keeping for Small Business
Thursday 10 November 2016, 9.30am to 12.30pm.