Main Event: Giant Toy Swap, 3 September 2016, 11am to 12.30pm @ Coolbellup Library
Drop off toys: 26 August, 29 August & 2 September 2016, 2pm to 4pm @ Coolbellup Library.
If you have toys that are in good condition, you can swap them for tokens at the Coolbellup Library before the event, then select ‘new’ ones at the Giant Toy Swap on Saturday 3 September 2016.
How it works:
- Drop off your toys and collect your tokens on 26 August, 29 August & 2 September 2016 between 2pm to 4pm at Coolbellup Library.
- Come in to Coolbellup Library to view ‘new’ toys on 3 September 2016 between 10am to 11am in the Children’s Activity Area.
- Exchange your tokens for ‘new’ toys when the Giant Toy Swap opens at 11am to 12.30pm.
- Enjoy a FREE coffee while you browse!
NOTE: Toys cannot be dropped off on the day of the toy swap.
Terms & Conditions:
- All toys must be clean and in good working order.
- No toys are to have any missing or broken parts.
- Toys requiring batteries must have batteries installed.
- When you drop off your toys, you will be given a number of tokens, equivalent to the value of the toys you bring in.
- Once the items are at the toy swap they are no longer yours, however you are welcome to take them back at the end of the swap if no one has claimed them.
- If multiple people are interested in an item, names will be drawn out of a hat.
- Please choose your toys carefully, as we will not exchange or replace them.
- Tokens are only valid for the day of the Giant Toy Swap on 3 September 2016.
- Left over toys will be donated to Good Samaritans.
- Please bring your own bags to take your toys home in.