Event: Thursday 7 April 2016, 6 – 7:30 pm @ Success Library
Some people age better than others – have you ever wondered why?
Discover the 7 key behaviours of people who live well, including:
- How to stay positive in the face of loss and disappointment.
- How setting goals can change your behaviours.
- Why it is important to choose your friends and colleagues carefully.
- Why work is a critical component to long-term health.
- How your choices today can make such a difference to the last quarter of your life.
- Why the habits you develop now are so important, and you can’t afford to wait.
- How to positively impact those who you love the most.
Presented by David Beard, a physiologist and performance specialist, who is passionate about helping people enhance their life.
Free Event, but Registration is necessary.