Monthly event: First Saturday of the month, 10am to 11.00am at Coolbellup Hub.
Next swap: Saturday 2nd December 2017
Check the Events Calendar for exact dates and times.
If you have an oversupply of home-grown fruit or veggies (or home-made produce), bring them along to the Fruit & Veg Swap at the Coolbellup Hub (the building where the Coolbellup Library is located) on the first Saturday of each month.
- A monthly event, held first Saturday of the month.
- Bring your fruit and vegetables from 10am – 10.30am
- Select fruit and vegetables from 10.30am
The Fruit & Veg Swap is a process of sharing rather than trading; no money changes hands.
How it works:
- 10am – 10.30am – Bring home-grown or home-made produce, that you don’t need and are happy to give freely to our community.
- As well as fruit, veg and herbs, this can include seeds, seedlings or cuttings, compost or vermiculture (worms) , flowers, etc. & even small plant pots and seedling trays.
- Eggs and preserves are welcome – Swappers, you need to be aware that you take these products “at your own risk“.
- No meat or dairy please. – No refrigeration will be available.
- 10.30am – Take whatever you need and can definitely use. Stick around for a cuppa and a chat after!
- No money changes hands and there is no weighing or calculating.
- Any leftover food will be donated to charity.
Please bring your own bags to take your fruit and veg home in.
The Fruit & Veg Swap is just as much about swapping skills, wisdom, ideas and community building, as it is about good, healthy food!
Nothing to swap? Come along anyway and enjoy a cuppa and a chat.