Win a Captain Underpants prize pack, including a family pass to see Captain Underpants The First Epic Movie.
The extra silly and extra funny Captain Underpants book series by Dav Pilkey is now a movie, out in cinemas 21 September. To celebrate, Cockburn Libraries is running a competition with a cool prize pack to win including a family pass to see the movie. The most creative and original answer will win a prize pack filled with Captain Underpants themed goodies.
To enter, complete the entry form below with your details and the tell us, in 150 words or less,
“What would you do if you were a superhero for a day?”
Competition runs from Monday 4 to Thursday 28 September 2017. Entry is open to Cockburn Libraries’ members aged 5-16 years.
Watch the movie trailer
See below for all of the terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Captain Underpants Movie Competition
Monday 4th September to Thursday 28th September 2017 at 5pm
Winners decided on Friday 29th September 2017 at 3pm
City of Cockburn Library and Information Service
Respond, in no more than 150 words, to the question “What would you do if you were a superhero for a day?” Responses are to be typed into the answer field in the online competition entry form, or handwritten on paper entry forms available. Responses may be transcribed by an adult, however all ideas must be the child’s own creation. Personal details including full name, library membership number and age must be included in order for the entry to be valid. The winning entries will be judged by the Young People’s Services Coordinator, based upon creativity and originality.
- The competition is open to junior library members of the City of Cockburn Library and Information Service, aged between 5-16 years.
- Winners under 16 years of age must have the permission of/be accompanied by their parent/carer/guardian.
- Entries are limited to one per person.
- Judge’s decision is final and no negotiation will be entered into at any time throughout this competition.
- Any questions regarding this competition can be made by contacting the Young People’s Services Coordinator on 9411 3840.
- Competition closes on Thursday, 28th September 2017 at 5pm and a winner will be decided at 3pm on Friday, 29th September 2017.
- The winner will be notified by phone. It is the winner’s responsibility to collect their prize.
- Any major prize winner(s) will be awarded a prize pack which includes a lenticular button, whoopee cushion, drawstring bag, t-shirt with cape and a family pass to the ‘Captain Underpants’ movie, provided to the library by: KINN & Co and subject to change.
- Should the winner not be able to be contacted after three days from the draw a new winner will be selected and no negotiation will be entered into at any time.
- The City of Cockburn Library and Information Service reserves the right to defer, cancel, or disqualify any entrant, winner, or attendee of the competition as it sees fit and without reason or notice.
- The winner must be willing to have their photo taken and published in any City of Cockburn publication and/or Community Newspaper or associated website.
- The winner must be a member of the City of Cockburn Library and Information Service.
- Employees of the City of Cockburn and immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The prizes must be taken as supplied and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prizes shall be the sole responsibility of the prize winner(s).