Just read the best (or worst) book of your life, but don’t have anyone to tell? It might be time to join a book club. Lucky for you, here at Cockburn public libraries you have a whole lot of options open to you.
Are you a natural organiser? You can borrow book sets to start your very own book club. Click here to see all the sets we have on the catalogue, and click here to read more about borrowing the sets for your own club. Click here to read some useful and practical advice for running your book club.
|Some of the book club boxes available for loan at Spearwood Public Library.|
Just looking to join an established book club? Cockburn libraries currently have three to choose from – click here to learn more about these monthly clubs. Additionally, check out this link for a list of book clubs around Perth, catering to all tastes and schedules.
Or perhaps you’d rather read about book clubs, without the bother of actually having to join one? We can help you there, too! Click through any of the links below to take you straight to the catalogue records of these book-club-related books:
- The Book Club, by Mary Alice Monroe
- You Or Someone Like You, by Chandler Burr
- The Jane Austen Book Club, by Karen Joy Fowler
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Burrows
- The Sunday Night Book Club, by Wendy Holden
- The Ladies’ Lending Library, by Janice Kulyk Keefer
- No! I Don’t Want to Join a Book Club by Virginia Ironside