Cockburn Health and Community Facility / Success Library offers two distinct community spaces for hire by business, government, professional and community groups to conduct events, seminars, workshops or meetings.
- Conference room – capacity 150 people
- Community room (kitchen) – Capacity 50 people
The rooms are available for hire during these times:
– Monday to Thursday – 8:30am – 6:45pm
– Friday and Saturday – 8:30am – 4:30pm
– The rooms are not available on Sundays or public holidays
Please contact the Bookings Officer – email@example.com or 08 9411 3828 – for all bookings enquiries or for more information. Note that these facilities are not available for hiring on a regular basis, for private parties or for conducting business activities. For bookings of all other City of Cockburn venues, please visit City of Cockburn Halls and Community centres.
Fees and charges
Conference Room & Community Rooms with Kitchen facility
- Up to 4 hours – $100 per hour
- 4-10 hours – $700.00
- Community Rooms with Kitchen facility – $50 Per hour
- Bond: $500.00
Cockburn Health and Community Facility / Success Library
11 Wentworth Parade, Success WA 6164, (corner of Beeliar Drive) . View on Google Maps
View more images of the rooms
Equipment & Amenities Information
Conference Room and Community Rooms 1&2
20 folding tables and 170 chairs
Set up and Pack down must be completed by the hirer. We do not supply Coffee, Tea, Milk, Sugar or any other food – it all must be provided by the hirer.
All hirers must complete a site visit and test technological equipment prior to their booking date.
Technological and Audio-Visual equipment
- Projector, screens, speakers in each room
- HDMI Cord
- Microphone (Handheld or Headset
- Clicker for presentations
Amenities provided in the Community Rooms 1&2 (kitchen). Please note our kitchenware caters for up to 50 people
- Urns (portable and stationary) and Carafes
- Cutlery, cooking and serving utensils
- Cups, saucers, plates and glasses
- Mixing and serving bowls and platters
- Filtered boiling water and cold water taps.
- 2 fridges and 2 dishwashers, cooktops, ovens, microwaves.
Other information provided on request
Contact the Bookings Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org or 9411 3828 – if you would like more information about:
- Catering Options
- Public Transport & Parking Information
- Disabled Access information
Please read the Application for Hire form (pdf) for all Terms & Conditions of Hire.